1. Do you ever wonder what it would have been like to have a baby in the '20s? No epidurals!
2. Mike asked me this morning what I am going to do when I have to get up with two babies in the morning. How will that all work? How do I divide my time between two?
3. Is this pregnancy ever going to end? I am dilated to a 4 and still patiently waiting.
4. Will I ever get to finish these really cute scrap booking projects on my craft table?
5. How will Sarah adjust to this little baby?
I will stop and not bore you any more! Can you tell where my mind is...
I've Moved...
11 months ago
I can't even imagine having children in the 50s, 20s, 1800s, all the way to Jesus's time! Do you ever wonder what Eve thought when she felt her baby kicking? or when she started giving birth?! I would've thought I was dying! I hope every thing goes smoothly for you...birth, Sarah and scrapbooking!
ReplyDelete