The Glathar family is still hanging in there. Now that we are possibly going to move I am having to try to keep the house clean all of the time. That is not the easiest thing and also try to get some sleep. Cory is eating every 2-3 hours and so I am rushing to get stuff done when I am not sitting in the rocking chair with a sweet little boy. Sarah woke up screaming last night in the middle of the night with a horrible diaper rash. They are treating Cory & I for yeast infections. I really am showering and bathing my children on a regular basis, honestly! As for the nursing, other than the yeast infection things are going well. I thought that the first month would be nothing but toe curling. I have had a much better experience than that. A few cracks here and here to deal with but nothing too bad. Hopefully the rest of you are having that kind of experience.
I've Moved...
11 months ago
good to know you are making it, the first little bit seemed the hardest to me.
ReplyDelete