For those in Korea that are long past the day... sorry! I hope that your day was filled with joy. My grandma reminded me today that it had been a few days since I posted. What have we been doing? Mike has been working on the basement (I will have to send pictures soon). We have the office almost done. He has spent hours in the garage making trim for around the doors. I have been fighting a nasty cold. If you have had a baby before you know those colds that just stay forever and just make you misrable. I am just in survival mode. I went to the Dr. on Wed. and I am dialated to a 3. I am learning patience. Please, Lord, bring this baby soon. I was reminded today of when Amber and Susie were talking about their 3am trips to the bathroom. Now it is my turn. I am having back problems again and so I am sleeping in the recliner in the basement and so my trips to the bathroom are long. Up the stairs and I have a shadow, Harley (our dog), that follows me every where I go... even in the middle of the night. Sarah is growing fast. I have heard that when you come home from the hospital with a newborn that your older children really look older... Sarah has these little chunky cheeks. I think that she is about to go through a growth spirt. Thats all for now! Pictures to come...
yout kid looks huge when you come home from the hospital with a newborn! It's comical how they can seem to change that quick.
ReplyDelete