Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ideas for 2007

Cortney started this "What are your resolutions" post and I have been thinking about it a lot. Here are some of my ideas.

1. Make opportunities for at-home-mothers to get together to have some adult time. Such as planning days at the park or even days to scrapbook.

2. Stop just being a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants mother and give my children a little structure.

3. Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook... this is a for me thing and I need that time to be creative. Not only with my scissors, paper, eyelets, and stamps but on the computer too!

Three is enough! If I had any more they would never get done.

3 comments:

  1. I love flying by the seat of my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An idea to combine #1 and #3--my girlfriend's last church had a scrapbooking time from 9am-1pm every other Friday. The "head" person coordinated childcare (that everyone contributed to pay for) and they had four uninterrupted hours of scrapbooking and girl time. Maybe you can use a room at the church to do that??

    I've been checking email and blogs everyday to find out if you have a baby yet! I hope you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa Maria is rooting for you, too! Can't wait to hear about everything! =^)

    ReplyDelete