Sunday, January 14, 2007

Proud to introduce...


Cory Wayne Glathar
January 10, 2007
11:59am
8lb 1.5oz
20 in. long


We are finally home after 3 nights in the hospital. One of them being in labor and 2 nights wiht Cory. I am not sure how much you want to know. Other than we are finally home and doing very well. I feel good... I can't believe the difference between how I feel now and how I felt after having Sarah. Susie & Amber did not share their birth experence so I will not go into details either but I am amazed at the difference. Nursing is going well (for those of you who did not know Sarah never nursed and we had a really hard time in the beginning). I have learned a lot from this whole experience. Here is the real proof that God's hand has been with us the past couple days. When we went to go leave we were talking to one of the nurses and she said that she counted and of the past 11 births at Benefis 9 of them were c-sections! WOW! Praise God I am not one of them. Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katy and Mike! Keep posting pictures! Its fun to get to see you 2 so happy with your new little family! God Bless. Jackie and Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one for details, so any time you want to share, please feel free to email them to me!

    SO EXCITED for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Glathar family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats guys! Little boys are so much fun. I, too, would love to hear the whole labor and delivery experience-so feel free!! I'm a sucker for TLC's "A Baby Story" for that reason alone! God bless you all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Congratulations! More pictures, more details! I would like to hear the whole story it encourages me that mine will go better! I am so glad that everything went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and your family, maybe we will formally meet soon!

    ReplyDelete