Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tea anyone?

This is a place that I heard about today. Anyone interested in going to High Tea with me in London?

6 comments:

  1. I will!! Can you wait until March? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!! Gosh I miss you....and my internet crashed....hopefully if it is back up this weekend I can talk to you and the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Reservations need to be taken 12 weeks in advance."
    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's amazing! You have to go sometime and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great place!! I look forward to hearing when baby arrives - I'm sure you are ready. We are heading to C springs, but we don't know for how long (that is VERY up in the air) We own a home there though, and still have some roots there, so we are very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! So formal and elegant! And they still give you curdled cream for your tea?? haha

    ReplyDelete