Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cambridge University




We had a friend come visit us from Ireland. It was such a blessing to have her here and have some excitement in the middle of this stressful time. Here are a few pictures!

I have two weeks til my due date and frantically trying to get my house unpacked and in some kind of order. We got our shipment on Friday and we are slowly getting there. With no closets it is not like you can just organize it and close the door. We have to figure out another way to put this stuff away. We have an Ikea fairly close but I should not be traveling that far so close to my due date. This move has truly been an experience. We are hoping to get settled and be able to enjoy and see the country around us.

CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. or do you mean "Cheerio!" :)

    I want to see some belly pics!!! And Bethany will want them for her baby book, so start snapping!!! :)
    Just kidding, I love you and have been keeping you and your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool you already have friends visiting! Love the pics & I'm sure everything will be just right when the littl'un joins the fam :)

    ReplyDelete