Monday, May 04, 2009

Pictures galore....

I have been meaning to do this many times and have forgotten about it until recently. Tammy Huntting took tons of pictures of my baby shower while I was still in Montana and so I thought that I would show you where they are so you can take a look.

Also, when Montana was getting all the snow it was beautiful here. Not to rub it in but I got some adorable pictures of my children playing in the park here in Burwell. We walked there and I am not sure that I can handle that walk any more right now but the kids sure had fun! Enjoy!

Please pray that my household goods come in soon. We are very ready for our beds. It has been two months since we have slept on our own beds or had anything that resembled home.

1 comment: