Monday, April 20, 2009

Life....

What more can I say... this is life. This is the life that God has placed me into. I wanted to give you a few snipets of life here. Since I cannot "nest" in my home I have done a little nesting with flowers. For those of you who know me very well, know, that I love hydrengeas. Here is the plant that I found here. It needs to be repotted but it loves my very humid laundry room because it does not vent outside it goes into the room and then there is a small fan to vent it out. This beautiful plant loves this humidity. Here are the couple planters that I found and planted a few flowers in my front 'garden'.

The bugs here are really big, thankfully not dangerous. I had to share this lovely spider that I found on my kitchen wall.

Each village here has its own sign. Here is the Burwell sign. I will be sharing more of these as we travel around. They are very cool how they show their heritage.

Belly pictures!!
I really need a lot of prayer. In Montana I had a few ultrasounds and they found placenta previa. When I left Montana the placenta had moved and so I just have a low lying placenta but the doctors here are still saying that I cannot deliver naturally that I would have to have a c-section unless it moves more. I am at 33 weeks this week and we still have time but I really need a miracle. I am praying in faith that this will happen. I have an ultrasound again on Tuesday and will see a doctor on Thursday. Please pray with me!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the belly pics! You look so cute! We will be praying for you, Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With spiders like that you shouldn't have to worry about other bugs being in your house. You look great and that is a gorgeous hydrengea. Are you going to move it outside when it warms up more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great Katie!! Love the flowers and especially the cute door behind you! Have fun~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics- & you look GREAT! Prayin' for ya- God has it all figured out!! luvs~

    ReplyDelete