Thursday, April 23, 2009

From the Hands of the Creator

God moved the placenta! Bethany is sitting with her head down ready to go in a few weeks. I am no longer high risk and we can just let God finish the work He has started. He created this child in me, He will walk me through the rest. When I left Montana my placenta was 1.2cm from my cervix. Now it is 3.5cm. It needed to be above 2cm. Thank you so much for your prayers. We have so much to be thankful for!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, GOD!!! He is amazing. This is amazing. What an awesome story of a miracle and prayer you will have to tell your little one some day. Thank you, Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I can't wait for the day she joins the world :) Luvs to ya'all~

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is Awesome, I'm so happy for you Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaay!!! Still praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete