Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter 2009

I want to show you all of our Easter festivities. We wanted to take the kids to an Easter egg hunt (our stuff was not here yet to do our own) and we found out that the museum here in Burwell was having one. We decided that it would be fun to check out the local museum that is literally in our back yard. Unfortunately, it was not the kind of egg hunt for a two and three year old but we had fun anyway. Our new friends, Rob & Mandi and their daughter Makayla joined us. We only have a set of dishes and a few pots and pans. Cooking is a bit of a challenge but I made a ham and potatoes. I did not have tin foil yet so the ham got a little over done. The carrots that I put in with it were burned and the jello just wasnn't right but it was Easter. We will never forget our first holiday in the UK on a card table!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to have a fun time despite your disappointments. I know that you will look back and remember this time, give a little chuckle and be thankful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are so big. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete