Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For the love of ribbon!


No Tammy it is not the pictures of Cory's Birthday yet (I still can't find which card they are on....

Packing, orgnaizing, packing.... that is all that I seem to do these days. I have been trying to figure out something to do with all my ribbon. With a little inspiration from Ali I grabbed these two Uppercase Living boxes and cut some slits in the slides. And..... there you go. Ribbon organizers! Some day I will have time to paint them and make them look all beautiful but it is function and organization over beauty these days!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great Job! Looks great, and now I want to organize more of my unpacked house because of your amazing packed house! Can i Come visit you in England? I am so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got on here to check it out (11:52 pm :))
    This looks like a great solution Katie! I know one day you'll make it absolutely gorgeous but in the meantime I think it's a great way to manage your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's alot of ribbon! Looks like fun but... What do you do with all of it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a lot for scrapbooking. Ribbon really ties a page together. I am always using it for little projects like my purses and then I would also like to figure out how to make cute bows for my girls hair. Someday!

    ReplyDelete