Monday, February 09, 2009

Fleming Fun

Well this is actually the Superbowl party. I had to share pictures! I am so blessed to have spent this season in my life with the Flemings and I hate to leave but I know that God has something big for us. I am sure there will be more time together with you, Steven & Christel but you have blessed our live so much! I truly love this picture of Emily and Sarah. My plan is to put it up in her room when we get to England. Emily, you have the most adorable personality and you are going to be a powerful woman of God because you have parents that will show you the way. Noah, I just can't get enough of those sweet cheeks. You are going to rock the world for Jesus!
Christel, thanks for sharing your kids with me. And to all the fun times! CHEERS!




3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of the girls. Emily looks so super cute and like she wants to get in trouble, and Sarah looks like she's 24..confident and sassy! Love it!!! I'm going to miss you, but look forward to your blog from England. I might even just visit you. Kris is a huge football fan and we know other people there.... That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you all so much more than I already do! Take care and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a little Christel and a little Katie in that picture- how adorable they look!!

    ReplyDelete