Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Remember....

I was thinking the other day about being pregnant. Does anyone have pictures of when Susie was here with her cute little belly (when she was pregnant with Sarah)? I remember being at the church for some function (maybe their going away) and there were pictures being taken of a bunch of you cute girls. How many years ago was that?

3 comments:

  1. It had to be at least 3-4 years ago! I don't have any pics, but I do remember when we had a costume party and she dressed up like a gift to announce it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was over three years ago now. Crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally remember getting those pictures while sitting in an internet cafe in the middle of Prizren, and people were staring so hard. Me and Dan just laughed. Us in the states are much more laid back when it comes to pregnancy and pregnant bellies.

    ReplyDelete