Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Glathar Family



Welcome to the latest pictures of the Glathar family. The other night Mike and I had a date and we went and took this really cute picture so I had to share. As you can see God is expanding our family to 4! We are so excited. Once again our friends on the other side of the world are expecting #2 right there with us. The Rhodes baby is due only 7 days after us. Congratulations Jeremy & Laura Beth!

7 comments:

  1. I read LB's announce first. Congratulations! how awesome! There's going to be an awesome generation of little people for God in about 10 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you, Mike and Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie! It seems kind of weird that all of you are multiplying (sp) so quickly. Its seems like just yesterday that I was the one one with the young ones and all of you were just getting married! Anyways...We miss you guys! Hope all is well.
    Love, Frank, Jackie and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay! I guess they changed your due date? You would have still had the baby sooner :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Congratulations to your little family! Feel good, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun! There are so many advantages to having kids close in age! Can't wait to meet him/her!
    Love to all,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY! There's my family in pictures! :-D You're beautiful. I love and miss you all. Looking forward to seeing you real soon!

    Love, Mom

    P.S. You keep taking your bride out on those special dates, Mike! That's good stuff!

    ReplyDelete