Thursday, August 24, 2006

Its all my fault...

So I thought that I had better tell everyone why Amber has not been blogging these days. I put her blog on my credit card to pay for it. Being the good steward of our finances I was going through the credit card bill in July (Amber started Typepad in May). I did not know what this 80 some dollar charge was for. So I called our credit card company and they gave me a phone number to call. I called the number and the number had been dissconnected. I thought it was a fraud. About a month later I got an email from Amber. Guess what! It was Amber's Typepad!! OOPS!! Well... we have tried everything. I found a current phone number online and they say that if you have questions to email them. Well... it has been a month and they still have not updated Amber's account. So we will keep trying. I feel horrible! So email amber! I love you Amber!! I am SOOOO sorry!

1 comment:

  1. but don't worry, you can now find me at joyoutloud.typepad.com. It's in the improvement stage.

    ReplyDelete