I realize it has been over a month since I have posted. Lets see... We got our carpet in our basement and I almost have it all set up and I found mildew. I was wondering what that strange smell was. So we are doing a lot more cleaning. We went camping. Our 4th of July consisted of 4 BBQs. My daughter, Sarah, is growing like a weed. So I think that I just need to relax. I just bought new mugs to go with my Simple Additions set. Anyone care to join me for girl talk....
I've Moved...
1 year ago

Yea, you're back!!! I still need to drop off your apple peeler! What a great excuse to pop in and try out your new mugs! ;}
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, but it is good to know that you are still on the planet!
ReplyDeleteI'll come over for girl talk Katie! Oh wait, we're a few hundred miles away from each other! I guess for now I'll have to settle for girl talk via the phone!!!
ReplyDeletewe live way to close to not have a cup of coffee together. Or, for you, decaf! Congratulations- :)
ReplyDeleteHey, Girl,
ReplyDeleteHow about coffee the morning of August 15th?? And we can start to do some catching up at the same time!
Love, Mom #2
Coffee and cinnamon rolls...preceding a great day of scrappin' while the kids play...sounds like a date. You set the day and I will provide AC ;-) Love you!!! ~ali
ReplyDelete