Wednesday, May 24, 2006

We all have one...



You know those deep junk drawers that you never know what you are going to find in them and what random stuff is in there. Well... I was really excited when I cleaned out my junk drawer the other day. I found this... Now I have some additions to my scrapbooking collection.

3 comments:

  1. you actually found useful stuff when you cleaned out your junk drawer? I thought you just dumped the drawer upside down over the garbage can to clean it out, since it is all *junk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try moving threee times in two years- the junk drawers don't get so deep :)

    Glad you found some goodies! Now, where's all those Sarah layouts? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom #2 said...

    Oh, Katie! This was really not a junk drawer! This is GOOD stuff! (Junk drawers are the kind the guys have in their garages!) :-)

    ReplyDelete