I told you that when I got my pictures off my camera I would post a picture of Sarah in her Easter dress. Well, here she is. I can tell that I really don't have the knack for picture taking. I took Sarah out at my Grandma's house to take some pictures in the grass (even though it was REALLY cold) and I see that I have all of the cars in the background. I wish that I had an editing program I would try to take them out but I guess they will have to do. If any of you incredible photographers have some tips for me I could use some of your wisdom.
I've Moved...
1 year ago
In 20 years Sarah will love to see just how old those cars are in the picture. I have pictures like that from when I was a kid and half the time I look at the cars instead of the people! Rock on, my fellow bad-picture-taker! I'm right there with you! It's the memories, not the art :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with LB, but if you do want some ideas. Try taking one from above her looking down. Then you get the green, her and the eggs, and a funky angle. If she'll look up when you call her name, even better. I love pictures with kids looking up. But, you don't really need help, she makes the picture herself.
ReplyDeleteWHat a pretty dress for a preety baby! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'll take a bite. Try taking a different approach-- shoot a photo from above and Sarah looking up at you. The background will naturally be the grass since she is looking up and sitting down. You might have to do some crazy antics to get her to look up. GOod luck. And Happy Mother's Day :)