Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Under construction!

As you can tell it has been a while since I have been on here. My little brother, Cameron, is graduating from High School in two weeks. I have family coming to stay with us and so we are trying to finish our basement before they get here. We have been ripping out molding and mudding and taping currently. I have picked out carpet and I am just patiently waiting for it to be finished. I will post pictures of before and after when I am done.

3 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well! Let me know if you need any help, I've been known to get a little wild with a brush and some paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what had happened to you. Thank you so much for being such a friend. Glad to know that you're still alive. I start wondering when people haven't blogged in a while. HA! like you need to check in with me. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered what had happened to you. Thank you so much for being such a friend. Glad to know that you're still alive. I start wondering when people haven't blogged in a while. HA! like you need to check in with me. heehee

    ReplyDelete