
Well, these shoes aren't that sassy but I do have to say that they are very comfortable. All the carpet in my house consists of area rugs (hopefully that will be changing soon) so these slippers are good for keeping my feet warm. The other thing I really like about these fuzzies is when I am mopping the floor they do not leave footprints.
Okay, I will totally say it! Those are so NOT sassy, but I love them. I told Dan I was going to blog my slippers, and he just laughed at me. But, they are perfect because they are too big, and very warm, and nappy moccasin looking-ish.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you're part of this day, and my life.
ReplyDeleteSo, are you getting carpet everywhere?
ReplyDeleteJust in the basement livingroom and bedroom for now!
ReplyDeleteMom #2 said...
ReplyDeleteDo I need to bring slippers when I come to visit?? It's suppose to be about 100 degrees here this weekend, so I have trouble thinking about wearing warm fuzzy slippers right now.