Monday, July 13, 2009

Who needs toys when you can play in the kitchen....




I am always trying to find ways to entertain the kids when it is the end of the day and I am trying to get dinner ready for when Mike comes home and we seem to be fighting. The other day I was doing dishes and Cory was sitting on the counter. He started playing with the coffee beans that I have on the counter as decoration. He was dumping them into another cup, stirring them, and using every gadget in my tool turnabout. This was a fun game. It has become hours of entertainment over the past few days. Cory was playing with them on the floor the other day and I just had to take some pictures. Now it has gone from coffee beans to dried kidney beans and they are still happy!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks like he is having so much fun! And your floor is so clean. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. We are missing you. Summer seems like it's almost gone. You will be happy to hear we are meeting on Friday. We got a lot of stuff to do before MOPS starts ahhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome I love how easy it is to entertain them sometimes. Give that boy a big kiss for me and Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder the same thing! The boys get more enjoyment out of my tupperware drawer than anything else in the house :) (I'd try the beans but I think they'd eat them!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stringing pasta on a shoelace here we come!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete