
...Enough said
Taking the life that God has given me and making it beautiful by allowing Him to 'churn' me into His image. I pray that each day of my life glorifies Him. As 1 Timothy says, "...set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
How is Bethany Kay doing? How do the other kids like having a little sister? How are Mom and Dad hanging in there?
ReplyDeleteHurray for happy chaos :) You look great! I'm still sporting the elastic waistband.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment I miss you and love you and you have a beautiful family. I can't wait to meet Bethany she is so cute and looks so different than Cory and Sarah. It is the best surprise in the world to know someone for 10 months and finally get to see what they look like you just have no idea what their precious little face will be. Anyways have a great day whenever you get this.
ReplyDeleteso cute! miss you!
ReplyDelete