Saturday, November 10, 2007

Support our troops....

ist

Here is how life goes at the Glathar's....

Mike got home the end of Sept. for 3 weeks. We had a wonderful time together. He fixed a few things for me. We got the garage sorted so that I could finish it later.

Mike left for his deployment on Oct 23rd. It has been a roller coaster ride from there out. The next day I took the kids to the Dr and Cory had a double ear infection and Sarah had one ear infected (no wonder they were so crabby). Then the computer crashed (that is the main way that Mike and I communicate now). I reformatted my computer and am slowly getting everything back on it. My grandma has been here since the middle of August helping me with the kids. I needed to take her back to meet the plane in Spokane. We left Sunday afternoon to go to Missoula to stay with my parents for a couple days before going to Spokane. When we got to Missoula there were some major things going wrong with our Tahoe. As God worked it all together, I talked to Frank Durham and I bought a Honda Odyssey. I spent a couple days with my friend Sarah. We had a blast! We went to Eastern Washington University (where we met) and took a step back into time as we walked around campus. My trip back from Spokane was uneventful and a lot easier with a DVD player! I am now back at home trying to get the kids back on a schedule and trying to be the woman with many hats. We are hoping to go to Texas for Christmas. Thats the latest!

3 comments:

  1. Hey cutie! Sounds like you're having fun. I wanna go to Texas too! I think you'd better go so we can both have a merry warm Christmas this year. One of the guys here is coordinating the delivery of a Christmas tree and others are planning to decorate the palms. Yes, we are in a war zone, but thanks to God's covering and the brave warriors on the walls and in the sky who protect us, I have only heard gunfire and explosions and have not seen any. Thank you for your prayers. I am as blessed as I can be apart from my family. I love you, babe. Talk to you soon. ><>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. How are you liking the new car? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you've been busy! And you know that if you drive to TX, you have to stop here right ;)

    ReplyDelete