Monday, November 19, 2007

Flashback





Sorry Susie, its not Friday but I decided to publish this. I have recently gone through all of my old toys and tried to figure out what I was going to keep, what Sarah was going to be allowed to play with, and what I was going to use for decoration. Here you go! Remember these! Do you have any of yours? These things are coming back... they don't look quite the same though.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I loved Popples as a kid. The one that I still have is my Care Bear Cousin. I have the Gentle Heart Lamb. We had a few Cabbage Patch Kids but what we loved them most about them was the board game. Another one we played with quite a bit was My Little Pony. Grandma had a bunch at her day care and then we each had one of the big 9" stuffed ones

    ReplyDelete