Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Do you?

Mike & I were talking on our way home from shopping about dancing. He knows that I can jitter bug. I asked him if he would ever want to learn. He is still thinking about it...

Do you know how to jitter bug? If so, who did you learn from? If not, would you like to learn?

4 comments:

  1. Iv'e never heard of the jitterbug? So I am not sure if I would want to learn or not :) Maybe next time I see you, you can show me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some kind of fifties dance but I don't know what it's called...I wanna learn the jitterbug! Glad you and Mike are getting to spend some time together! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned in college! Gotta the GI Bill! It was so much fun! Jesse and I talk about going sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never learned but think it would be fun- and a great workout:) Great date idea!

    ReplyDelete