Friday, September 21, 2007

My new home...

I moved on to base mid-July (the day before Mike left for training) and have been slowly trying to get things put away. I have gone to Missoula for over a week and brought my grandma back to help me with the kids. I also spent 10 days in Wyoming with my mom's family. All of that said it has taken me a while to get things put away and decorate. I was really getting tired of my white bare walls and so Laura Beth and Stacy came over on Tuesday and we did a little decorating. Since I have finished the BIG job and so I would share. I am sure that it is not everyone's style but I am very proud of my creation. It looks a lot better in person so if you would like to take a look, lets have coffee...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Finally in your new home? How is everything else going? I miss the chances to get together and chit chat, while watching the kids. Give them hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have help...like the decorating...would love to stop and have coffee but it might be a while...take care and miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cute Katie! I love the window! Can't wait to have coffee with you again sometime! I'm very excited that you get to see Mike soon. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete