
Over the past few years I have been studying health. I want to have a healthy family. I came across this video. I am very familiar with these people but have never seen something like this. How eye opening. Makes me think a little.
Taking the life that God has given me and making it beautiful by allowing Him to 'churn' me into His image. I pray that each day of my life glorifies Him. As 1 Timothy says, "...set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

It sure is an eye opener. I remember when I first heard of Price and his studies.
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding me to your blog roll! It looks like you had a great family trip home to good ol' USA. I am from Sweden myself but live in Texas now..We lived in Wales for two years, we were only about a few miles from Cardiff..Honestly, I don't miss it that much but we had a good time..I loved hiking in the Brecons..Oh, I read your post about the L on the cars..I never drove those two years we lived in UK..Too scary for me..