
We are in a waiting time in our lives. Waiting for this baby to face this world. Last night Mike and I decided to have tea. The British use the term "tea" very loosely. A traditional British family's three meals with be breakfast, dinner and tea. Dinner being their main meal of the day and tea being a lighter meal but is a meal and doesn't always include tea. They also will feed their children tea earlier and then the couple will have tea together later in the evening. I have decided that they call it tea because they (like us) are so busy living life that they really don't take the time to sit and have tea. I think that we need to take the time and enjoy a good "cuppa tea" once in a while. Mike and I put some British influence in our time by having "biscuits" (they are a wafer cookie that is a lot like our graham cracker). We Americanized it by putting peanut butter and chocolate on top! CHEERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment