
Bethany was born June 5th at 5:12am in the car on the A11 in England. She weighed 7lb 12oz and was 20 inches long. Mike is writing the full story to be posted soon.
Taking the life that God has given me and making it beautiful by allowing Him to 'churn' me into His image. I pray that each day of my life glorifies Him. As 1 Timothy says, "...set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
Look at that gorgeous little rosebud of a face! Hope mom and baby are both doing well.
ReplyDeleteSusie Honsinger
You had a baby in a car!!! Since I know you are all fine, I can say....THAT'S SO COOL!!! What a story!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful :) Congratulations on making it through another pregnancy and labor!!
We are so thankful that you and baby are doing well! Having said that, don't ever ask to borrow my car! Just kidding!!
ReplyDeleteThe Deas love the Glathars
Your amazing Katie and Mike!!!
ReplyDeleteAll our prayers and love, McMahon's
Ahh! The CAR!!! I had to repeat it to Jesse too! (and be thankful that we live only 10 minutes from our hospital)!!! We're very excited to hear the whole story!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I think she is carrying a pound in each of those cheeks! :)
Praying for your speedy recovery! Love you girl!
Incredible story! I am so glad that everything worked out well. She is a beauty & I know you are enjoying having her home in your arms. Love you!
ReplyDeleteStacey Bradley
Hey Katie. I just read the whole story. You are amazing! A M A Z I N G!! And Bethany is gorgeous! You have a beautiful family. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove
Your cousin, Shannon