
I am sitting here with a nice cup of hot tea reading my friends blogs and want to know... If I could serve you your favorite drink what would it be?
Taking the life that God has given me and making it beautiful by allowing Him to 'churn' me into His image. I pray that each day of my life glorifies Him. As 1 Timothy says, "...set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
Ummm...I would like to have a nice big cup of Starbucks coffee.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... probably diet A&W or if I need the caffeine, diet Dr.Pepper
ReplyDeleteI'm simple,
oooh wait, I just thought of Tony Roma's Strawberry Lemonade, yummy
Okay, I have to say it. I'd just love a coke. In a glass. With ice. =^) BUT, if we're talking warm drinks, then I would love a cup of tea. Probably Celestial Seasonings. More specifically, they're African Vanilla Red. Yummy.
ReplyDelete