Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What Hat Are You?

As you can see I took the hat quiz that Amber and Angela posted. I am not much of a hat girl (nor clothes or shoes or anything really girly). I can't say that I have ever tried on a hat like this one. I might have to and take a picture. Not sure that I would spend money on one though. Have a great day girls...

4 comments:

  1. Hats are so cute, I'm just never brave enough to wear one! I'm a Cloche Hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need some new hats. This just affirms it to me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wanted to be a newsboy cap!!! I wear them all the time! You should totally try it. They're great for days when you don't want to do your hair. I just put on the hat, put in braids or pigtails, big earrings, and go. It would be so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post on your blog...I landed on your blog from a trail of many others and am so glad I did! For the sake of the post, I was barat...I think that's how you spell it! Anyhow, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete