Monday, March 05, 2007

Glathar Family Prayer Requests:

Jackie challenged us to pray for each other this week. Here are our prayer requests.

1. Wisdom as we sell our house and the blessing of the Lord to get what we need. That God will put the person that needs to be here.

2. Patience as we try to pack and anticipate a move.

3. God to work out all of the details for the transition from our house to base housing.

4. Mike's career. Where God needs him/us. Wisdom to know what to accept and what to turn down. Peace to flow when it is right.

5. Grace as we raise these two children.

4 comments:

  1. Okay Katie! I did it! Every day those requests will be prayed for. Love ya. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie. I just wanted to let you know I changed my blog to myspace.com/durhamjackie

    ReplyDelete