Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Jumping in with two feet....

Many of you know that I am all about "real" food. Making it the quickest way and the way that our bodies will digest it the best and get the best nutrients. Many things that you buy in the store have numerous ingredients and really only need to have a few but in my case it has traveled from where ever in the US to Germany and then to the UK. Of course, it will have all kinds of stuff in it so it will last that long.

Today I have started the "starter" for sour dough bread. I am kind of excited. It takes a week just to do the starter before I can even bake with it. I will let you know how it goes..

Here are a few things that I make that really don't take much time at all....
Cream of Chicken Soup (or mushroom, celery)
Mayo
Whipped Topping (Cool-whip)
Tarter Sauce

Cheers to health!

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading of a sourdough starter! I don't have the ingredients yet, though :( Does your mayo taste like Kraft's? Char is pretty picky...

    ReplyDelete