Here in England every grocery store has a rack of flowers right as you come in the door. They are beautiful! I love getting them and filling my kitchen with beauty. While Mike is gone I am religious about getting flowers. As we walk in the door to get groceries that week the kids ask if they can help pick the flowers this week. Sarah will ALWAYS pick pink flowers. Cory was looking at the orchids today. Ooo! I may have to get those next week. Today they got to help and here is what they chose. I always enjoy the flowers and getting something new and different every week. Thanks, honey!
I've Moved...
1 year ago
Gorgeous! I always say the same thing when I walk into the grocery stores here. The flowers here are beautiful! I can not ever justify to myself spending money on flowers but you know what... Sometimes we do need to see the beauty of God's creation in our homes. The fragrance of the his love in the tiniest of details would be a great reminder in our homes. Thanks for sharing! PS Glad you survived the grocery run. See you in the morning.
ReplyDeleteI, like Dani, always admire them when I walk in the grocery store but never feel like I should spend the money. Thanks for reminding us to stop & smell the roses (or whatever flower you choose).
ReplyDelete