Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My creative mother

 Yes I have a lot to blog about with all my journeys here in England but I have to do this one...

Because of circumstances my mom was not working before Christmas this year and had some time to make gifts. I was so excited about this and asked her to make tutus for my girls. These will come a little later when I get my girlies all dressed up for this special occasion.

My mom had seen these purse organizers before but these are her origional. She looked at numerous and picked the things out that she wanted and then made a few of them for us for Christmas. I was very excited to get it. She also made me this necklace and earings. I did not post the other necklace that she made me as I am wearing it and don't want to take it off! Thanks, mom for the fun home-made Christmas. Love you!


 
 
Posted by Picasa


PS Here is more of my mom's creativeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment