Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Wonderings....







Just thought that I would share a few pictures.

Lets see....

One week until Sarah starts school. YIPES! Is she really old enough to go to school?

Cory is in the biting phase. Not sure what to think about that.

Bethany is growing so fast. Now if we could just get out of this fussiness we would be great!

Nap time is almost over....

Have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. That last picture is excellent!!

    If you stay in England for the next 16 years she'll be old enough be be in college and on her own :) They sure do grow fast don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Bitting is no fun... Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful children you have. Love you and thank you so much for the tea and the cute card. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany is beautiful! I'm glad to hear your family is great and I hope your English summer is still going along swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete