Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Give away!



So I have not blogged in a month and now I have blogged three times in one day. Well here it goes...

I was in this adorable little shop in Missoula this weekend and saw purses for little girls similar to these. I really thought that they were adorable. I thought of a few little girls I know and love that I wanted to buy one for (not to mention Sarah) but was shocked when the price for this little 9 by 6 inch purse with a little ribbon handle was $30. Yes $30! Since I have inherited the craft genes from my mother and my grandmother I just have things like this laying around my house. I went into my scrap fabric and found a couple cute buttons and of course I have some ribbon laying around. So I decided since I of course have made a couple I should give one away. Post some little comment on my blog and on Sunday I will draw for the winner!


PS - the inside is bright pink!

PPS- Sorry to those of you who have boys. Cory feels left out too! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great job Katie, that is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Please, don't send it to me though, because I have no little girls to give it to. You are so talented and gifted. Little Sarah is so lucky to have a mommy like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Brit would love it, too! Man, $30? You should start making them and sell them around town. Seriously. SUPER, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it how cute!

    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative, I know that Aubrey would love to carry that around! Very, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! I think it belongs with Abie. If you look really close you can see her name on it. Your talants are sooooooo fun! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete