Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Hey girls!
I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am doing great! Only a month and a half until my husband gets to come home for good. We just found out a couple weeks ago that we have orders to Meldenhall England for May of 2009! We are SO excited! If you really want to see what I am doing check this out!

3 comments:

  1. Ye! MOPS is such a wonderful ministry to be involved with. god for you, Katie! I bet God is already blessings your socks off!

    And England -- wow, that is just SO awesome!
    New adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! We met several couples in Antigua that are from England - sounds like a great place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better brush up on your 'English'. I hear they have quite the accent up that way!

    ReplyDelete