Friday, January 04, 2008

Zoe Lynn Glathar

Today I not only morn your death but celebrate your life in heaven. As I go through the pain of carrying you I am thankful for the hope given to me that you are safe in the arms of Jesus. He has shown me your beautiful face; round and perfect just like your siblings. As you wave good bye I know that I will meet you face to face some day. I am so thankful for the time given to me to get to know you. I will never understand why I could not hold you, Zoe but only the Lord knows what is best. I love you, my daughter!

9 comments:

  1. We Love You Katie, and we pray for you everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I know that pain and it is unlike any other. I'm so happy that you know that there is a life far greater we experience beyond this and you will one day be reunited. We love you.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Katie and am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear friend I am so sorry. Miss you tons. It will be great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry, Katie. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be in our prayers as well! I am not sure of the details but it sounds like you need to be lifted up in prayer! You have a church family as well as many others who love you! Love you. J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. You're in my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete