Friday, February 01, 2008

For me, for once

I am deciding to do something for myself for once. It has been 8 really hard months. I really have not done anything for myself. I got a pedicure once in Texas (that has now warn off and I have half of the polish on my toes, gross). I had a hair cut a few days after Mike left in July. I am trying to see the positive things that have happened but it is just been rough. Sarah is now waking up in the middle of the night screaming! I know it is because Mike is gone. Girls we really do need security and so do our daughters. I realize that Sarah has only been alive for 2 years but she is smart and knows what is going on. Every night at dinner we hold hands to pray for the meal and she asks for daddy's hand to hold. It totally breaks my heart. Its only a season...... this too shall pass....

So here it is...
I am selling Uppercase Living!
I told myself I was not going to sell something like this again but this is just way too cool to not share with my friends and family. We all want our houses to look like a home and have sayings and scriptures to make that happen. I have been dreaming up these murals that I want to put on the wall with scripture but I was not sure how I was going to do the lettering. Now I do! You are welcome to go check it out!
My Demonstrator's ID is: 741224
My Token is: welcome

3 comments:

  1. Katie, I don't think we have ever met, but you know several of my friends from GFCC - a couple of times I have seen your blog from links on their blogs. You have beautiful kiddos! The pictures of your husband in Iraq are pretty amazing!! I just wanted to say that I stopped by and hope that this time your husband is away will go quickly. Thank you for your sacrifice! I am always amazed by the women I know who manage with their husbands away with so much poise and grace! God Bless. Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I will be ordering something in the near future... I have a wall that is just screaming for something to be put on it and this will be perfect!!! Thanks. Praying for you also- Life is rough sometimes. Love ya!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am budgeting for a little "wall jewelry" hee hee! I think I will probably put them on a canvas or wood piece so that I can take it with me when we ever move! (And I think Jesse would not talk to me for a long time if he came home and had something permanently stuck to the wall) :)

    ReplyDelete