It has been a while since I have blogged and I thought I needed to give an update. I am currently in Texas for 6 weeks. Since Mike is in Iraq I did not want to be home for the holidays and so down south is where I headed. It is really hot here. It has been in the 70's and very humid. A little of a weather shock coming from 12 below on Thanksgiving and leaving Great Falls in a blizzard. It is very nice to have someone coming home to us every night. When the kids are crabby between 4 and 6 I have someone else to help me through that time. Not to mention just the change of
pase is great. I am hoping that this will help make the time go fast while Mike is gone. My aunt's neighbors are lending us some toys. That has been really nice to have different toys to play with. I pray that you all are having a blessed holiday season!!
wow- Texas! Thanks for the update, I've been thinking of you and praying it's going good. Take care and Merry Christmas:) Oh! I want to send a card- email me your address??
ReplyDeleteHope your having a great Christmas- I restarted my blog so come and visit it if your bored!
ReplyDeletewww.welcometothelandofsleepdeprivation.blogspot.com