I have been thinking for a few weeks now how I am living my day today as if it were my last. We are not promised tomorrow but we always make plans. Now if we really lived like that there would be a lot of people that would not work and we would not
accomplish a whole lot but we are called to be in the work place to spread the Gospel of Christ. How are you living your life today as if it were your last? You are not promised tomorrow. Like the massacre and just doing your daily routine and getting killed. Or in a car accident. Or getting cancer. You name it.... I am not trying to be morbid or negative just making you think what are you doing today for Jesus that would leave a legacy if you do not get tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment