So here I am! It is 10pm on a Saturday night and I have spent most of the weekend with my scissors, paper, glue, and all kinds of embellishments. What Fun! Then I decide to sit at my computer and do a little surfing on Two Peas In A Bucket. I found some really cool, free, stuff! Then some thoughts go through my head. I can't start this. I WILL get addicted! How do I print these after I have made them? I am just going to have to keep surfing to find some other stuff to go with it. Just like shopping in the stores. Christmas music, stamps, stickers, pictures, paper, paper and more paper. If you are not addicted.... you should be!

I am resisting the addiction as much as I can! But all the picture taking has caught up with me and I can't deny it any longer! I love what you did with the pink and green!
ReplyDeleteI agree, it is very dangerous.
ReplyDelete