
My little brother moved to Huntington Beach, CA a few months ago. He moved in with a few really cool guys who are working on their music. I went to Cam's My Space page last night and I was really impressed with their music. Check it out!Cameron said today that they are working on two albums one being country. I am interested to see what that is going to be like. Cam is working at Sears and spends his time tanning in the sun. Unfortunately, he is not going to be able to come home for Christmas but he is coming home shortly after (maybe I will have the baby while he is here). I am really proud of the music that he has done and he goes to a big church in CA. Have a good day Cam!
awwwww.....he's living where my mom used to live. Oh the memories....especially of my brother and I biking from mom's house to Huntington Pier for the surfing contests every summer!
ReplyDelete