Monday, October 09, 2006

Running out of ideas...

Girls I need some wisdom. I am running out of ideas of what to feed Sarah. I try to give her a balanced diet but I don't know what else to give her. It seems like she gets a lot of dairy (that is what she likes). Any thoughts...

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bad candidate for advice with this one. I tend to feed Judah the stuff he likes, it just works out that he likes a lot of stuff. And, I love seeing what you are doing with your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I always tried (and still try) to be well rounded in the feeding of my children. But, as Amber said, I wind up feeding them the stuff they like and will eat. I used to feed Taylor scrambled eggs in the morning because he thought it was so much fun trying to pick them up and stuff them in his mouth. With Jord he loved spaghetti noodles... and I'd put butter and parmesan on them instead of red sauce so clean up was easier. With Brit I got adventurous and made our own teething biscuits. I don't exactly know what inspired me, because I'd never do all that work now. And with Ian he just kind of did what was easiest. Hmmm... I'm not much help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having problems with Hannah, too. She eats bananas, raisins, and crackers all of the time, and the rest is hit or miss. I'm just praying she growing out of it!

    ReplyDelete