Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sassy Shoe Thursday


My Easter shoes that I bought in Texas.

3 comments:

  1. those are sweet, I am always afraid of white shoes, but I have one pair I need to feature here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay! Yay! ANOTHER Sassy Shoe Thursday Sista! What a great idea Amber had! And yours are just too cute. I didn't get any new shoes for Easter this year. Do you think I could go buy some now? I could just tell Nate that it's a rain check. =^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are too cool! I need to find a middle age group like y'all. I am having a soon-to-be-emptynester and once-I-had-a-career-but-now-what? meltdown and you guys are a real day brightner. I think Thursdays are going to be my favorite day as I love shoes. I can't wait for further installments. I am going to check out Sarah's shoe website and hope it isn't my undoing.

    ReplyDelete