Friday, March 03, 2006

My new calling...

Last friday I went to the hair dresser with Schelli. While we were there for 3 hours I had plenty of time for the Holy Spirit to reveal things to me. Schelli came in with blond hair and left with a light brown color. Something in me was really connected to one of the other hair dressers there and so I decided that I needed to make an appointment with her. So I Wednesday was my appointment and here is what happened. I went in with blond/brown hair and I came out with walnut/red hair. I am sure that God is doing something there but it will just take time. Pray for Kelli!

3 comments:

  1. love it, way cute! and way fun! and way God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful and have inspired me to finally color my hair again! I'm in dire need of something new...Also, I talked to Shelli at K group the other night and I think I'm going to go to that place to get my haircut too! We'll win those girls yet-:)

    ReplyDelete