Monday, February 06, 2006

Unraveled


Saturday I decided that I needed some encouragement. I was on the Church for Life web site and I decided to listen to Cindy's sermon becoming unraveled. Cindy talks about this ball of twine that is all messed up with knots and is out of order. How my life feels like that ball. But God gently entangles us. I am learning. I pray that He will continue His work until completion. Like Cindy said, "God does not give us an instruction manual in Chinese with missing pieces."Only He can see the whole picture.

Cindy: Thank you for being faithful to the Lord in teaching His people!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to check out that website while Hannah naps! Thanks for the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy checked it out and listened to the State of Church address and shared with me (maybe I ought to tell the Litzingers, eh?)-- so good to hear from them, huh? Thank you for the encouragement. I love the internet for connecting old friends (and new ones, too!).

    ReplyDelete