Friday, January 20, 2006

Phone day

I have had another one of those days that I feel that I have not really accomplished much. My goal for today was to get all of my floors swept and my little piece of a carpet vacuumed. It is now 4:00 and I have not accomplished any of that and yet I know that people are more encouraged because of it. I have had one of those days where I swear that I have talked all day with a phone on each ear. Maybe not quite that bad. Have you ever had one of those "phone days?" At the same time that I feel so overwhelmed with not getting a whole lot done God has really shown me His love and grace. Only He designs my days and I praise Him that I am available to minister to people and show them His love in this way. If you have ever had these kinds of days you understand and God bless you as you pour out more than you have for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment